Means Joud Points accrued by a Customer based on the consumption of Al Hilal Bank's qualifying product and services.
Means the account to which the " Joud Points" of a Customer will be accrued.
Means a person who is a customer of Al Hilal Bank (the Bank).
Means specified goods or services to be provided by Al Hilal Bank or a Service Partner to a Customer in exchange for Joud Points.
Means a provider of goods or services which is participating in Al Hilal Bank Reward Program from time to time, and may include (but not limited to) airlines, hotels and resorts, financial, leisure & lifestyle service providers and car hire companies.
Means the amount spent by a Customer for availing any service or product of Al Hilal Bank which will entitle the Customer to reward Joud Points.
- Customer information held by Bank includes the information which a Customer or a
Service Partner provides nk, such as:
- Contact numbers
- Date of birth; and
- Transaction details including Joud Points accrual and reward transactions relating
- May be disclosed as required by law, including disclosures to the police, immigration
and customs authorities;
- May be used by Bank to send you communications about promotions, services,
products and facilities offered by Bank
- May be disclosed to a Service Partner to assist that Service Partner in the planning
and development of Bank;
- May be used by an Affiliate or a Service Partner to send you separate
communications about any promotions
- May be used to develop new services
- May be used for accounting and audit purposes (including fraud auditing);
- May be used for credit checking and credit scoring;
- May be used for marketing and market research purposes;
- Will be transferred to countries that may not have data protection laws; and
- May otherwise be used in a manner which a Customer may authorize from time to time;
- The consent given by a Customer will continue in effect unless and until the
Customer withdraws the consent by notice in writing to the Bank Contact
Centre. Withdrawal of consent may mean that certain services may no longer be
provided to the Customer
- A Customer may obtain a copy of his or her Customer information upon making a
written request and upon paying Bank s' reasonable actual costs (if any) of providing
that Customer information. The Customer may request Bank to correct or delete any
item of the Customer information which is not accurate, complete or up-to-date at
no charge to the Customer.